House Falls Off Trailer Into Ditch In 1956

The Hastings Gazette, March 29, 1956

Chimney Rock Displayed In 1956

The Hastings Gazette March 22, 1956

L. F. McNamara Family Adopts A Highway In 1991

The Hastings Star Gazette, June 20, 1991 For a Christmas gift last year, Larry McNamara’s family had a special surprise planned for him– the unveiling of a blue Adopt-A-Highway sign that had the McNamara name in it. This gift was special because the program is something he has felt so strongly about. The L.F. McNamara…
Read More

Six Hastings Middle School Students Publish Work With The Tribune In 1991.

The Hastings Star Gazette, June 6, 1991

5 12 1966 raiders baseball007

Raiders Move Up To No. 1 Rating In State In 1966

The Hastings Gazette, May 12, 1966